Raw Christmas Puddings
22 January, 2018
By Viky Szilagyi
200g pitted medjool dates, soaked and blended.
50g raisins, blended
50g dried cherries, blended
50g dried apricots, blended
Juice of half an orange
200g almonds, blended to flour
50g hemp seeds, blended to flour
50g flaxseeds, blended to flour
2 tbsp organic coconut oil – melted
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp almond essence
½ tsp ginger
½ tsp all spice
3 tbsp melted coconut butter
6 tbsp icing sugar
What To Do:
1. Blend nuts and seeds, add to mixing bowl.
2. Blend dried fruits, add to mixing bowl.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix it all together to form a thick dough.
4. If it's too wet, add more almond flour.
5. If it's too dry, add more dates or a drop of water.
6. Place in mold and refrigerate for about half an hour.
7. Mix together the icing sugar and coconut butter, to make the icing.
8. Lather the puddings with the icing and garnish with optional icing sugar.