Raw Blueberry Lavender Cream Slice
29 March, 2017
By Julia Lette
This beautiful raw slice is a perfect combination of lavender and blueberries, giving it a unique and refreshing floral taste. It is simple to make and really well accompany a good cup of tea!
• 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight and rinsed
• 1 cup coconut milk
• Juice and zest of one lemon
• 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
• 1/3 cup organic coconut flower nectar
• 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
• 1 tbs dried food grade lavender flowers
What To Do:
For the crust:
• Place the almonds and shredded coconut into a food processor and process until a fine crumb is formed.
• Add the dates and coconut and process until well combined.
• Press crust firmly into a 22cm square cake tin.
• Place the base into the freezer while you make the filling.
For the filling
• Process all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
• Pour the filling onto the crust and tap out air bubbles.
• Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours until firm.
When ready to slice, leave at room temperature for 20-30 minutes prior to slicing.