Chocolate Mousse Cake
2 March, 2016
By Jenni Madison
When the body wants chocolate give the body chocolate just make it the good kind. Raw cacao, coconut oil, coconut nectar, avocado the full recipe is detailed below.
1/2 cup raw almonds
1/2 cup raw walnuts
1 cup pitted medjool dates
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
What to do:
1. Process the nuts in a food processor to a crumbly consistency. Pulse in the coconut oil and vanilla.
2. Add the dates one at a time until well combined and the mixture is sticky.
3. Press into the bottom of a spring-form pan and set aside.
1. Blend all of the Mousse ingredients in a high speed blender/food processor until smooth and creamy.
2. Spread over the base, sprinkle with cacao nibs and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.