Vegan Brownie Bars
25 August, 2015
By Freedom Wellness
It wouldn’t be a weekend with us, if we didn’t share some clean treats along the way. We are all about nutritious, health food and everything in moderation. Wait until you try these Brownie Bars, honestly they are so simple to whip up, and are delicious to say the least.
Low GI, Vegan, Dairy, Gluten & Sugar Free
Makes: Brownie Bars
Level of Difficulty: easy
Time Taken: 15 minutes
What to do:
1. Place half the walnuts in your food processor and process until the walnuts become crumbly.
2. Add dates and coconut oil and process again until the mixture sticks together and forms a clump of mixture.
3. Add the remaining ingredients (except the remaining walnuts) and process again until the mixture is well formed and mixed together.
Then add the remaining walnuts and pulse until the walnuts are roughly chopped through the mixture.
4. Scoop the mixture into bread tin or small cake pan and press down firmly using your hands.
5. Refrigerate this raw brownie recipe for a couple of hours.
6. Sprinkle with cacao powder before serving.