Goji Berry & Bee Pollen Chocolate Cups
2 June, 2015
By Freedom Wellness
Homemade chocolate is literally the BEST!! This chocolate is made from good fats, pure cacao powder and topped with delicious ingredients that make your body sing.
Low GI, Vegan, Nut, Dairy, Gluten & Sugar Free
Makes:1 Goji Berry & Bee Pollen Chocolate Cups
Level of Difficulty: easy
Time Taken: 15 minutes
What to do:
1. Mix coconut oil, cacao powder and maple syrup in a jug
2. Line a muffin tray with patty pans
3. Fill patty pans half way with chocolate mixture
4. Sprinkle goji berries into half the patty pans and the bee pollen in the other half
5. Finish all chocolates with a sprinkle of shredded coconut and place in the freezer for 30 mins
6. Pop chocolates out of the patty pans and serve.
Store in the freezer for up to 3 weeks.