Raw Brainy Chocolate Balls
13 November, 2014
By Sharon Rosenrauch
Recipe by Maya Bronson: My favourite coconut recipe would have to be my Brainy Chocolate Balls. I love making it because it is a delicious, wholesome treat for adults and kids to enjoy, it is soooo simple and quick to prepare, and you don’t need to use any ‘fancy’ equipment to make it. A true essence of Keep It Simple (KIS).
• Mix all ingredients in a bowl
• Form into small to medium balls
• Place extra desiccated coconut on a plate
• Roll balls in desiccated coconut until all covered
• Place in the fridge or freezer in an air tight container
Makes about 15 balls.
Total preparation time: 10 – 15 minutes.