Berry Magic Smoothie
2 April, 2014
• 10-12 organic blueberries (or 1 cup frozen berries is fine)
• 2 tablespoons cacao powder
• 1/2 avocado
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
• 1-2 tablespoons coconut nectar, or as sweet as you like it
• 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
• cacao nibs to garnish
Add filtered water, 3-4 cups, or until you achieve the right consistency. I also like to include a handful of ice to make it super fresh.
Optional, for an additional dose of chlorophyl add a handful of green leaves.
What to do:
Blend all ingredients, except for the cacao nibs, in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
Garnish with cacao nibs on top.