Coconut Butter Cups
4 October, 2017
By Bronte Rae
A new take on the traditional raw peanut butter cups with the added health benefits and taste of a creamy coconut butter centre!
Makes: 8 cups
What to do:
1. In a bowl combine the coconut oil, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, sea salt, coconut flower nectar to make the raw chocolate
2. Pour two teaspoons of chocolate into chocolate moulds
3. Place in freezer for 5 minutes until firm
4. Place a dollop of coconut butter into the centre of each cup, you can alternatively use your fingers to mould the coconut butter as it should be reasonably firm to touch.
6. Place back in the freezer for another 10 minutes until solid.
7. Store in a sealed container the fridge or freezer