DYI Coffee Coconut Body Scrub Cubes
25 July, 2017
By Corina Nicolae
These body scrub cubes are the easiest way to give your body a weekly treat. The caffeine in coffee grounds is a good way to make your skin tighter and firmer. The coconut oil, which I consider one of the world’s superpowers, is an excellent moisturizer.
The key ingredients are now very straightforward, but before getting to the actual recipe, these are the reasons why I absolutely adore them:
• Already portioned for single use appliances
• Not perishable (kept in the freezer)
• They smell deliciously well
• Double effect: scrubbing & moisturizing
• Incredibly easy to make
• 1/2 cups of melted organic coconut oil
• 1/2 cups of coffee grounds (as fresh as possible)
What to do:
• Combine the 2 ingredients and divide the mixture into an ice cube tray.
• Freeze them overnight and they are ready to use for your morning shower.
• Recommended use is once or twice every week.
• One cube is the perfect size for a full body scrub. No leftovers, no mess, no waste.