Coconut Coffee Scrub
31 May, 2017
By Liz Lemieux
Skin is the body's largest organ. Regular exfoliation of the skin improves circulation and the release of accumulated toxins. The combination of coffee, coconut oil sugar & cinnamon makes this body scrub an excellent one to stimulate blood flow and nourish the skin. Also safe to eat in the shower!
• 1/2 cup ground organic coffee
• 1/4 cup organic coconut sugar
• 1/8 cup organic raw sugar
• 1/8 cup organic rock salt
• 1/4 cup organic virgin coconut oil
• 1 tbs cinnamon
What to do:
• Dry ground coffee under the sun, making sure there is no moisture left.
• In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until homogeneity. You can choose to add more or less sugar depending on how coarse you want to exfoliant to be.
• Transfer into a glass jar and enjoy!
*Best used within 2-4 weeks.
*To preserve antibacterial & antimicrobial qualities, make sure you keep the lid sealed at all times and limit contact with water.