Choc Chia & Hemp Bowl
3 July, 2017
By Jenni Madison
This is a highly nutritious breakfast bowl that will give you protein, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals to make it through the day! Vegan & gluten-free and sugar free.
Serves: 2 | Prep: 10min + setting time: 1-2 hrs
• 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
• pinch of vanilla seeds (optional)
• pinch of sesame seeds (optional)
• 1 tbs coconut yoghurt per serve
• pistachio nuts, cacao nibs & berries to garnish
What To Do:
• Blend all of the pudding ingredients in the blender, except for the chia seeds, until creamy and smooth.
• Put the liquid from the blender into a container. Add the chia seeds.
• Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
• The pudding will set as the chia seeds expand. Serve with your choice of topping.