Turmeric and Persimmon Chia Pudding
21 March, 2017
By Kelly Fielding
I love the change of seasons, especially because it means new seasonal produce. Persimmons are one of my favourite Autumn treats and they pair well with this turmeric and coconut combination- Enjoy!
• 3 teaspoons chia seeds
• 1/4 cup of quinoa flakes
• 2 teaspoons of pumpkin seeds
• 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
• 1 tablespoon of organic coconut nectar
• 1 cup of coconut milk
• Persimmon and organic coconut flakes to garnish
What To Do:
• Mix all of the ingredients, aside from the persimmon and coconut flakes, together in a bowl and leave to rest in the fridge overnight.
• In the morning, give the mixture a good stir, adding a little more coconut milk if you need to reach your desired consistency.
• Spoon the pudding into a jar or bowl and serve with sliced fresh persimmon and coconut flakes.
This recipe serves one and will keep 1-2 days in the fridge.